Our little J-Racer is about 14 months now, and growing like a little weed! (Part of it, I'm sure, is from all the bread and crackers he eats. He won't eat much else.)
But in all honesty, I guess there's not a whole lot new about Jacer... he's still our smiley, happy, cuddly little boy. He's got more teeth, and is becoming more independent, though. He's still an absolute sweetheart, has more nicknames than I could name off, and loves to play with Kala's toys. He still blabs, but no new words. Actually, I think that "mama" now means "food". Hooray.... I have been replaced.
Little Jacer is also becoming more adventurous. He's getting into more things than he should be, but he's very very sweet about it - it's fun to watch him. When he knows he's doing something wrong, he'll turn around and look at you with a big smile, hold up whatever he's got, and will give a look that says, "Here you go! I got this just for you!!" :)
In older news, Jace moved up a class in daycare since he's a walkin'. This was a while ago, but I forgot to put it in here. One of my favorite memories of it was when we bought him shoes for the class (a requirement) and I put them on him the night before. He absolutely HATED them. He looked so cute with them on, but boy, did he hate them! He started crying and screaming... and it made him so mad that he couldn't walk well in them! My favorite was when he tried with all his might to kick them off... he was really not a fan! (He's fine with them now, of course...)
The jist of it all? My little boy's freakin' adorable!
The jist of it all? My little boy's freakin' adorable!
I wanted to comment this one too, because I don't play favorites. :P So, Those pics of Jace with his bear are SOOOO cute. Omg. I wish we lived closer. I hate seeing them grow up but not being there. It sucks! I don't blame him, for not liking shoes. More power to him. Shoes suck! Lol Anyways. Love you all!
ReplyDelete