May 16, 2010

Mykala


 I feel bad that I wrote an update on Jace and then took a break. I never got to write about Mykala!
So.. here she is. :)

Our sweet, beautiful, Miss Mykala 4 years old has been engrossed in Les Miserables the last few weeks (thanks to Grama and Grampa's roadshow) and because of it, we've been getting our daily dose of Jean Valjean. :) Kala knows most of the songs pretty well! We're quite proud of our little musical fanatic. :) She gets real into it - her expressions and tones change when she sings... she's so fun to watch. (Course, now that we've watched the DVD five times a day for the last 3 weeks, it's starting to lose the spark it once had. lol.) 
In other news, Kala can now write her first name all by herself! I'm actually really impressed... I don't know if that's normal for her age or not, but I sure am proud of her!!
Kala is still very much into Dora (yay for us) and is into her little brother... no one can make Jacer laugh like his big sister Mykala can! And every morning the first thing she asks is, "Can I go talk to my brother?"
Also, I thought I should mention how much she cares for her Grampa Jensen. Ever since we've gotten back from UT, she's been praying for him with Grama and Grampa Lunceford. She asks that Grampa Jensen will feel better... still. It's adorable how much she loves and cares about him. She really has one of the biggest hearts this world will ever know....
                           

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, that's so great about her writing her name. I'm so proud. But she's growing up -sniffles; Oh well. Haha. She's such a sweet little girl. Ryan and I love her and Jacer very much. As well as you two! Stay strong. Love you

    ReplyDelete