Our little princess was invited to a ball last weekend (at Grama and Grampa's church.) She was so excited about it and talked about it a lot. :) The night finally came and she was accompanied by her two favorite princes.... Dad and Grampa!
Since this was only a Daddy-Grampa-Kala date, I'm going to have Kala tell the story...
She's giving me a tiara because I like tiaras. She picked the tiara for me. I like purple.
That's Grampa and me. My Grampa got me those flowers.
I love my dad. Because I like sitting down with my dad.
I am pretty and beautiful. The princess ball is fun.
The room is pretty. I like the lights.
Pretzels, pink and white cookies, fishies, and pieces of cereal. The pink and white cookies were my favorite. (Sister Vaden) gave me a lot of them!
I was dancing to the chicken dance.
I like dancing with my dad. My favorite was when my daddy made me jump really high. (Almost brought down the display.) Because it's fun to dance.
I like dancing with Grampa. We danced slow and then we danced fast!
I like being with him.
I'm jumping on my tippy toes. (When she asked if she could dance by herself.)
Because I like jumping.
Because I like making a crown. They didn't have purple, so I picked green.
I like the pretty jewels. There are different shapes.
My favorite part of the ball was dancing on the stage and twirling. I had a good time because
I was so exciting and it was so fun! I was happy when I got home. I had such a good time at the Princess Ball!
xopkkijmnbgefr4wsact//.kb=54368vn.,;098uho/mom
(I love you, mom.) --Kala.
Mykala had a lot of fun, but Chad said that it took awhile for her to warm up. She was a little nervous and apprehensive - it must have been somewhat overwhelming for her. Once she started dancing, she really enjoyed it. She was excited to see a little girl dressed up as Snow White... Chad said that she yelled, "Hi, Snow White!"
No comments:
Post a Comment