Well, it's that time again. I haven't been updating the blog as consistently as I should be, and for once there's a lot to tell. A lot is going on for us Luncefords.
Kala started school today, ASU starts Wednesday, I have started a new job, and we will be moving into a bigger apartment at the end of the month. So things have been a little hectic trying to put all of it in motion. We are very excited about all the changes. We're excited about Kala going to school, Chad's looking forward to his PhD, and we are all thrilled about having nights and weekends together! I think it will be an excellent and much needed change - and it's both wonderful and stressful that it's all happening at the same time. :)
Chad and I will have full loads again this semester. Chad will be gone all day taking classes, doing research rotations, and assisting lower level physics courses. I'll be taking classes - both online and on campus - and have rearranged my classes for a happier semester.
Also our move in a couple weeks will help us tremendously. Chad and I keep thinking about how wonderful it's going to be in a bigger place and having the kids in separate bedrooms! We can't wait!
Summer's almost over. It's hard to believe, and as always, it'll be hard to let it go. But this semester brings so many new and better things. I am hoping it's going to be wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment