| Free digital scrapbook created with Smilebox |
This year the kids went to the Trunk-or-Treat AND Trick-or-Treating - they were spoiled!! They had a blast in their costumes - little Jacer was so cute as a monster! He was so proud! He was a natural - he kept roaring at people and saying "I a monster!!"
And our Mykala looked beautiful! :) I was surprised when she picked Dorothy, but I must admit that it was a little nice to have a tiny break from the princesses.
We went trick-or-treating with Julian and Isabelle on Monday night and the kids really got a kick out of saying "trick-or-treat"... course, they had lots of practice from The Fright Night Flight. :) Jacer was funny trick-or-treating because he was so impressed with the Halloween decorations people had on their houses. I couldn't get him away from the doors because he was staring at all the decorations!
The kids were so good this year - miss Mykala was so polite!
But now we have too much candy....
want some?

No comments:
Post a Comment