Christmas Eve
Grandma and Grandpa Lunceford came over to our house on Christmas Eve. We had a great dinner (tamales and taco salad) and made Christmas sugar cookies. It was fun!
I apologize for not taking pictures of our awesomely decorated cookies. I was too busy decorating cookies myself. :)
Uncle Ryan & Aunt Natalia (aka Natasha)
Teasing KJ
Lovin' Bear
You can't tell this boy likes Cars.
New jammies
Christmas Morning
It wasn't as early as she makes it look. :)
Spiderman!!
Jacer decorating himself with his new stickers
OCD
Mykala's new Rapunzel comforter from Grandma Jensen
We got Mykala a LeapFrog Explorer for Christmas. It is SO COOL!
Christmas Evening
All those who jumped in the pool on Christmas day got hot cocoa (or cider). Ryan, Natalia, Chad, Mykala, and I all did it -- and it was cold (to say the least).
The feeling was mutual - as soon as you hit the water, your body is immediately shocked and it's hard to move or breathe, yet that's all you can think about. When you're in the water, all you want to do is get out of the cold, but you can't move to do so. And once you get out, nothing is as cold as the water you just got out of.
It was an intense experience.
Yeah, the feeling was pretty dang close to pain...
we all had that horrified look on our face.
A belly dance skirt! I'm so excited!!
(I love Kala's expression in this picture)
Yep, it's loud.
One more Christmas, come and gone.








No comments:
Post a Comment