June 1, 2012

May 18th - Car Wreck

The kids and I got in a car wreck two weeks ago. I was making a left during a yellow light and the other driver, accelerating to miss the red light, hit the front side of our car. The kids and I are fine for the most part, but the car was totaled. Mykala and I are seeing a chiropractor, trying to get ourselves back together. Right now we are fighting with our insurance and (somewhat) patiently waiting for the other driver to contribute so this can be settled. We don't know who (officially) is at fault yet. I don't feel I'm at fault, but I certainly should've been more careful. We have a witness who said the other driver ran a red light - it all might depend on that one person since so many have already given up due to the majority of cases. Chad and I have decided to get a lawyer involved - it's a very messy and highly emotional situation. We're hoping for something good to come out of this chaos.
I don't know if I'm brave enough to post pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment