I was a little unsure of how this day was going to go since everyone thought we were going to have a monsoon. It was overcast all day and sprinkled most of the morning. It was even raining when I bought my swimming suit. :)
The rain stopped just in time for us to get in the pool and have a good time at Gramma and Grampa Lunceford's house... and the whole family was there this year. It was awesome!
And I am SO glad we went to see the fireworks this year, because it was the best show I've seen.
There were new fireworks that were just incredible. The finale was loud and very in-your-face -- it felt almost apocalyptic, it was so intense!!
The weather amazed me too... it was cloudy with a nice, cool breeze most of the day (which is practically unheard of this time of year!)
What a perfect 4th of July...
Aw... and I didn't even have to make him!
Cute little miss Daisy Jace and a pow pow
(He probably thinks he always needs one...)
Daisy, Emma, and Mykala
(Wish you could see the palm trees a little better in these ones.)
I love it. The family's together, having a good time.
(But we missed Grandma!)
I LOVE the expressions. Everyone's happy.
I wish I had gotten a better picture of these ones.
I'd never seen them before and I'm crazy about them!
Jacer "all tuckered out".
I have more firework shots, but I think they get old fast. (It's just not the same when they're images!) :)
I hate to admit it, but I wasn't feeling the photographer vibe that night (I was really lazy). Night shots and fireworks are a little difficult to capture anyway... one of these days I'll have it figured out and get excellent pictures every time.
(And of course I've never claimed to be good at taking pictures.) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment