I'm sorry, my pictures are nothing to brag about this year. I didn't sleep well Christmas Eve night and it was a very early Christmas morning (6pm!) So, honestly, I wasn't in any shape to take pictures. The ones I took at Chad's parent's house are a little better, but still not great.
Our Christmas was pretty fantastic. We spent Christmas Eve day with Chris and Julie, then went to Chad's parent's house for a Christmas party. We got together with a few family and friends, ate dinner, sang Christmas songs, and drove around looking at Christmas lights. One house in particular was pretty impressive. My description won't do it justice, but the house was completely lit up with a giant Christmas tree in the middle. And the decorations in the yard, including the tree, blinked in tune to Mannheim Steamroller. I was blown away!
And like I said, Christmas came early, but even that was fun because the kids were so excited about their presents. We spent Christmas day at Chad's parents. It was a happy and fun holiday, but we really missed our Ryan and Natalia!
Mykala got a digital camera for Christmas and she's already taken some great pictures!
I've posted the first bunch on her page.
Bear is already making friends with Kala's new puppy
Purple bubbles!!
Mykala got cool purple bubbles in her stocking.





No comments:
Post a Comment