Chad and I hurried home to get the house ready for bday party #1.
We hung a sign on the door to greet him, hung up lego people around the house, and wrapped most of his presents in lego paper. He loved it.
Kala picked out this book for Jacer. She was excited to give it to him. :)
It's funny. I took a couple of pictures of him and his presents and I happened to get the two that weren't lego sets. The rest of that pile were legos! (He got a little spoiled this year.)
Jace had most of the kits built within a couple of days.
Birthday Party #2 at Grama and Grampa's House...
Jace's second cake... a very blue and lego one at that!
Dad and Kala decorated the cake with candy legos and topped it off with lego candles... perfect for a little boy who loves legos!!
This cake was so bold it turned everyone's teeth and lips blue.
Our little stinker is now 5 years old. Wow.
........
...and you thought we were done celebrating! No way, man! This is birthday party #3!
Lego Cake (cake #3)
I tell ya- no one's as spoiled as my two cute little kids.
Who else gets three parties (and three cakes!) in one month?
Lego cupcakes to supplement the small birthday cake.
Those candy bricks were so fun and completely stackable. They were awesome!
Even LLAMAS came to celebrate Jacer's birthday!
(No, I did not plan this.)
Here's everyone with the llamas except the birthday boy - who was too scared to stand by them.
Lego bingo!
Jacer helping dad call out the bingo cards
Since Jacer loves lego people, I thought it'd be fun to play lego bingo. I made cards with lego superheroes and lego bricks. My favorite part about it is that everyone played... it made it that much better. :)
I also made plain lego people for the kids to color and hang up around the pavilion. As you can see here, Julian couldn't decide which one he wanted to do more. :)
Jacer got a Batman shirt from Julian and he had to put it on right away. I love this picture!
I absolutely love it! Three boys, three Batman shirts.
It's almost as if they planned it... it's so wonderfully nerdy that they didn't!
The boy got spoiled, we had tons of fun, and I am sick of cake. Another successful birthday. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment