April 5, 2014

Sedona and Flagstaff

Weekend vacation!
We surprised the kids with a mini vacation. We picked them up from school early and went to Sedona and Flagstaff. I'm not sure if we'll surprise them again (at least not until they're older!) They wanted to go home more than they wanted to go out of town. Jacer wanted to go home just so he could play Lego Batman on the xbox, that stinker!!

The largest Kokopelli! 
Jace was afraid to stand up there... that's why I don't have a decent picture of them by him.






"The middle of nowhere," as the kids called it. 
This was the first middle of nowhere we found. There were others. :) 




He chose this pose...


I think it was impossible to capture just how beautiful the moon was this night. I certainly tried!

At the hotel!




The Grand Canyon!



They had more fun playing on the rocks than they did looking at the canyon.



We got them toys at the gift shop. These animal trees were adorable and not expensive for what they were. They came with five little beanie animals and a tree to store them in. SO cute and so worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment