March 15, 2010

Fun Times
















So day one of Spring Break was spent at the park. :) We had a lot of fun, but it ended a little crazy. Kala thought it was a good idea to take a water bottle full of Cactus Cooler to the park. Had I known it was soda, I wouldn't have let her take it... especially since it was taken without a lid. Much later, Jace decided to take a drink (of what I thought was water) and dumped it all over him. We were shocked to see that a bee had found it's way into the bottle and was now dead on Jace's lap. SO... our little Jacer was covered in soda. Not two minutes later, I noticed 3 other bees had found their way to the water bottle and were beginning to take an interest in Jace since he was covered in the stuff. We had to run to the car in order to escape the bees. lol.
So it ended a little chaotic, but we made it home safely... without any bee stings!!! :)
Nothing but fun and excitement for us Luncefords!!


No comments:

Post a Comment