March 8, 2010

Lunceford Update

I'm trying to get better at this updating thing... and since it's been a busy couple weeks, I have new things to tell! :)

Chad and I are still trying to get caught up in school from the month of chaos. We are about mid-semester which is great! We love our classes, but it's been a little difficult finding the groove of school again (we started out so strong!) For the most part, we still like our classes. I'm taking a lot of fun classes this semester and it's going really well so far.

The kids are doing good. Jace has seen better days as he is still teething and having a little bit of a rough time with it. He's coming up on his 5th tooth. (I think, anyway... it's sad that I've already lost count!) He's also going through this screaming phase that was more than likely adopted from daycare. He's found out how to get attention (good or bad) and is using it to his advantage.... and does it by screaming. But even though the headaches are increasing, the cuteness hasn't at all decreased. :) (Oh and before I forget mom and dad, he and Kala both LOVE that toy that you got Jacer for his bday. And it's one of the cutest toys I've ever seen!)

Kala is doing fantastic. She absolutely loves her dance class and is having a lot of fun at school. Her favorite part of school these days is the playground (which was called "the Program" for awhile lol) and she is kept plenty busy there! We heard from her teachers that she likes to sing songs during nap/quiet time and that is definitely our little Kala! :) Always singing, always dancing! She has found the wonderful and diverse world of Dora the Explorer and can't seem to get enough of her. lol It's really cute to hear her sing along with the songs and interact with the movie - she has a fun time (and is also learning Spanish - two birds, one stone, right? haha) :)

Kala has also been quite the artist lately! She drew her first smiley sun the other day and I was really impressed!! She can also draw people, grapes, tunnels, BIG circles, and has been able to write a few words and numbers for a while. She is so brilliant!

That's about it for the updates.... I will definitely post if there's anything else. I'm sure I've forgotten something!

No comments:

Post a Comment