June 16, 2010

Ah... my cute little couch potatoes!  :)
(I love this picture. They were so relaxed and content.) 
Lately I've been spending a lot of time looking through some old family videos. It's been a lot of fun - there are so many things that I had forgotten we recorded and was very excited to see. I am all ready excited to get it all on DVD! There are tapes with Kala as a baby and I can't believe how tiny she was - she's so big now! Time flies maybe too fast sometimes...
I also hadn't realized the similarities between them, either. Like having the same laugh and waddling when they run. It's adorable! They look more alike than I thought, too - you can definitely tell the two are related!! 
I'm hoping to post a few on here when I get a few put together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment